2013-2015 the pool’s concept was formulated and this pool was tested & finalized. I’m more than certain you will enjoy this pool and enjoy the NHL Regular Season a little bit more.
Pool underway & with new feature. If you forget your Saturday’s picks your PGP Card is automatically submitted for you.
All visitor teams are selected
& total goals set at 40
Automatically at 1 minute passed the noon deadline.
This 2017-18 NHL regular season has 24 Hockey Night in Canada Saturdays’ games.
The HNIC PGP Pool begins on the first Saturday of November & covers 20 Saturdays over the season.
LAST SEASON 6 INDIVIDUAL SATURDAYS GAVE OUT $30 CASH PRIZES &
FIRST PLACE GOT $400 & SECOND PLACE GOT ENTRY FEE BACK + $40
PREDICT (GUESS?) THE OUTCOME OF SATURDAY’S GAMES BY COMPLETING A PGP CARD BY NOON ON EACH SATURDAY. DO IT ONLINE, BY HARDCOPY, BY EMAIL - ITS THAT EASY & THAT QUICK. PREDICT MORE WINS THAN OTHERS, & YOU WIN CA$H.
- Each Saturday has its own PGP card to be completed.
- One time entry fee of $40 is due by November 11th.
- Deadline for each PGP Card is noon on the given Saturday.
- Every PGP Card submitted requires a date/time stamp.
- PGP Card can be completed online or downloaded (then attached & emailed).
- A hardcopy PGP Card (or reasonable facsimile) can be completed if scanned or a photo taken.
- A photo or scan can be submitted via email or text-msg.
How to partake in this Pool
- Prior to Nov 4thnoon…
Let me know (register/commit) your name, a Poolie name, a valid email & a comment how you plan to pay entry fee.
- Your information is never posted or shared. Only your Poolie name is used online.
- There is a grace period for anyone wanting to partake after Nov 4th.
Deadline is noon on Nov 11thand it’s agreed no point earned from the previous Nov 4thSaturday games.
- With each register/commit, Poolie names will be added to a list & posted on the website so other have an idea of how many are partaking.
- The soon you let me know not only helps me prepare but helps others who are considering.
- If you are curious as to how many Poolies are partaking, you can check the list.
- Once you register/commit, you can submit PGP cards. Deadline is always noon on the given Saturday.
- You cannot submit a PGP card unless you have let me know prior (register/commit). This way I’m aware of all who are partaking.
THE 2017-18 HNIC PGP - DEADLINE SATURDAY NOV 4TH NOON!
An NHL Games Pickem’Pool - Interested? - Have a look HNIC PGP Central
PLS REPORT ERRORS &/OR BROKEN LINKS AS SOON AS YOU SEE’ THEM
THANKS EVERYONE FOR PARTAKING & GOOD LUCK TO ALL
ITS TIME TO CONTACT ME & MAKE ‘ARRANGEMENTS’ FOR FEES OUTSTANDING